Responsible care and reporting
The Town practices responsible care for its assets and is committed to achieving the financial capability necessary to accomplish the core priorities in its Strategic Plan. On this page, we strive to provide accurate and timely financial reports that offer honest, direct communication regarding Town finances to the public.
- 2017 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
- 2016 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
- 2015 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
- Past Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports - View All
- 2017 Popular Annual Financial Report (PAFR)
- 2016 Popular Annual Financial Report (PAFR)
- 2017 Third Quarter Financial Review
- Preliminary 2017 Unaudited Year-End Financial Review
- 2018 First Quarter Financial Review
- 2018 Second Quarter Financial Review
- 2018 Third Quarter Financial Review
Unclaimed propertyPursuant to §14.04.060 of the Castle Rock Municipal Code, notice is hereby given identifying all non-negotiated (un-cashed) checks issued by the Town of Castle Rock deemed to be at least 180 days old from the date of issuance. In order to make a claim on a non-negotiated check, please contact the Accounting Manager, Christie Guthrie, at (303) 660-1347 or email@example.com.
- 2019 General Pay Table
- 2019 Public Safety Pay Table
- 2019 Recreation Programs Operations Pay Table
- 2019 Technology Pay Table
- 2019 Executive Pay Table and 2018 to 2019 Town Manager and Town Attorney Salaries and Employee Benefits Information
- Purchasing Information, including a link to the Rocky Mountain E-Purchasing System, which the Town uses to advertise bids
- W-9 form
If you have questions about a transaction please call 720-733-2227.