Information on applying
Current job announcements
Thank you for your interest in employment with the Town of Castle Rock. Announcements for current job vacancies are posted online and at Town Hall. You are invited to apply online for posted job openings.
Information on applying Your application is the primary tool used to evaluate your job qualifications.
- Be as thorough as possible and ensure you answer all required questions
- Resumes and cover letters may be included as attachments to your online application
- Any false or incomplete answers may be grounds for disqualification or termination once employed
- You will receive a confirmation message once your application has been successfully submitted
- Online applications are stored on a secure site, and only authorized employees have access to the information you submit
To apply for an open position
Visit the Town's employment page. The first time you use our online job application, you will need to create an application profile. Select a username and password to log on. Once you create your application profile, you may use it to apply for other job openings with the Town. If you are interested in applying for more than one open position, a separate, completed application is required for each.
After your application has been received
Your application will be forwarded to the hiring department for review. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted by the hiring department, generally within 10 to 15 days of the closing date.
Alternative ways to apply
Please select only one method to submit your application. If you choose not to apply online, you may contact Human Resources at 720-733-2218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a printable employment application to submit with your cover letter and resume.
- By mail to: Human Resources, 100 N. Wilcox Street, Castle Rock, CO 80104
- By fax to: Attention: Human Resources, 303-660-1024
- In person to Human Resources, 100 N. Wilcox Street, Castle Rock, CO between 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday
- Compliance coordination
The Town Manager's Office has been designated as the compliance coordinator for persons with disabilities seeking employment or access to municipal services. The office will provide reasonable accommodation for testing and employment to qualified applicants on request. Provisions for accommodating will not affect consideration of your application. For more information.
All applicants selected for the interview process will be required to submit a completed employment application.
The Town of Castle Rock is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that all new hires will be required to present proof of eligibility to work in the United States. The Town of Castle Rock participates in the E-Verify program. Some positions may require a criminal background check (some positions require fingerprinting) or a Department of Transportation pre-employment drug screen.