Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
17.30.020 – PL-1 District
A. Permitted Uses. Uses permitted by right in the PL-1 District are:
1. Active and developed parks, recreation center and facilities and related uses including, but not limited to, rest rooms, parking and drives, information kiosks and maintenance and storage buildings;
2. Facilities for cultural/art uses, community events and other civic uses;
3. All municipal and/or quasi-municipal facilities or utilities; and
4. Educational facilities.
B. Development Standards. Development standards for the PL-1 District are as follows:
1. Maximum Height: Fifty (50) feet;
2. Minimum Front Yard Setback: A minimum of fifteen (15) feet from the property line; twenty-five (25) feet if abutting an arterial street. However, for property within the Downtown Overlay District (see Chapter 17.42), setbacks shall be governed exclusively by the standards set forth in 17 .42.060.
C. Use by Special Review. Applications for use by special review shall be evaluated under 17.38.050 of the Code, provided 17 .38.040 shall have no application. Uses permitted by special review in the PL-1 District are as follows:
1. Buildings, structures or other permanent improvements privately owned and operated, which must be open for public use;
2. Special district buildings and structures (C.R.S. Title 32); and
3. Any building or structure more than fifty (SO) feet in height, but not to exceed seventy-five (75) feet in height.